Thursday, September 26, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2005

This was the year I graduated from college!

10. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends


Wow. This is a pretty great Throwback Top Ten, but this Green Day video made me cry, so it beats Kanye AND Mariah. Plus, I played Nelly Furtado last week and I feel like I owe it to my readers that come here for something resembling Alternative Music. :)

9. 50 Cent featuring Mobb Deep - Outta Control (Remix)
8. Rihanna - Pon de Replay
7. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
6. The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha
5. Missy Elliott featuring Ciara & Fat Man - Lose Control
4. Bow Wow featuring Ciara - Like You
3. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
2. Mariah Carey - Shake It Off
1. Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger

No comments: