Monday, September 30, 2013

Mailbag Monday: Trips and Falls



The new Trips and Falls album showed up in my inbox a couple of weeks ago and boy is it fantastic. What I love about it, and really, pretty much everything released by Song, By Toad Records is that you never know where the music is going to go next. A contemplative piano ballad can end in blistering guitars, a straightforward rock song can finish at a much quicker tempo than it started. Anything!

Trips and Falls are masters of the track title, by the way. My favorite on this album is "No More Limbo Yay!"

I will admit that it's been a while since I listened to their first album, but I feel like the crunchiness of the guitars has increased fourfold. And I love crunchy guitars. This is an album you should check out.

You can download the first single after listening and loving it below



And then you can go over to Song, By Toad Records and pre-order the album The Inevitable Consequences of Your Stupid Behavior which comes out on 10/14!

No comments: