Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2011

Further and further into the past we go....

2011 is the year that my daughter was born!

10. Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory
9. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
8. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight
7. Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars - Lighters


.

 I was planning on posting the Katy Perry song down at #2, but I watched the video for this and I'm just amazed I missed this song. It is beautiful AND tough in the exact way that I like Eminem to be. The chorus is catchy, the verses are elaborate and complicated, and the video ends on a gorgeous note that, sure, rips off Tangled a little bit, but imagine Eminem in Tangled. Royce da 5'9" has one of the most awkward names I've ever heard but I enjoyed his verse as well as I enjoyed Eminem's so I guess it doesn't matter.

6. Adele - Rolling in the Deep
5. Lil Wayne - How to Love
4. Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer - Give Me Everything
3. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
2. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
1. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem

No comments: