Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2010

The beginning of the decade!!!

2010 was the year that I started my podcast!

10. Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo
9. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream


Well, there have been Katy Perry songs on these Throwback Thursday posts for 2012, 2011, and now 2010. But we've reached my all-time favorite Katy Perry song (I will NOT be ashamed to say that I like many of the Katy Perry songs I've heard). I just like the simplicity of this song. Katy Perry seems fun.

8. Usher featuring Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love
7. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
6. B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams - Airplanes
5. Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - I Like It
4. Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
3. Taylor Swift - Mine
2. Taio Cruz - Dynamite
1. Eminem featuring Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie

No comments: