So I want to focus a little more on these Alternative Album Grammy Winners that I'm playing for bonus songs on the Countdown. So I think, on the first Monday of every month, I'm going to do a little retrospective poll related to the album from the proceeding month.
July's album was Beck's Mutations.
Please answer the following questions in the comments section. (If you don't have an answer, feel free to skip the question)
1. What is your favorite track on Mutations
2. What is your favorite Beck album?
3. Which do you feel should have won the Grammy, if not Mutations:
- Tori Amos To Venus and Back
- Fatboy Slim You've Come a Long Way, Baby
- Moby Play
- Nine Inch Nails The Fragile