Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1989

We've officially reached the 80's! It started getting tough in the early 90's, but now I'm really going to have to hope to have heard of a song on the Top Ten!

10. Karyn White - The Way You Love Me
9. Annie Lennox - Put a Little Love in Your Heart
8. Boys Club - I Remember Holding You
7. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
6. Bangles - In Your Room
5. Def Leppard - Armageddon It
4. Taylor Dayne - Don't Rush Me
3. Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn


I heard this song over Thanksgiving weekend and it was earlyish in the morning and everything about it really worked for me. So, that's why I picked it. Pretty standard hair-metal video. Concert footage, weeping fans, blond hair flying, hats. All of it.

2. Phil Collins - Two Hearts
1. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative

No comments: