Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1988

I started Kindergarten in Fall of 1988. So when this was out, I was in preschool in Colorado.

10. Roger - I Want to Be Your Man
9. Whitney Houston - So Emotional
8. Expose - Seasons Change
7. Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
6. Elton John - Candle In the Wind
5. Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter


This song is really really good. I feel like it's pretty easy to do a rockin' version of this song, but they go even above that. I didn't realize they'd done a cover of this. And apparently they did it for the Less Than Zero soundtrack. This is an example of one of my favorite music video tropes. The song from the movie that randomly has tv's playing parts of the movie while the band performs.

I need to educate myself some more on the Bangles. And probably also the Go-Gos.

4. George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
3. Tiffany - Could've Been
2. INXS - Need You Tonight
1. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel

No comments: