Monday, January 20, 2014

New Countdown: Yeah, It's Late. But I think You'll Forgive Me

http://www.billboard.com/files/stylus/1686059-young-the-giant-2012-617-409.jpg
Young the Giant

Ok. Hi. So I know that everyone was super disappointed not to see the new countdown up yesterday, but the truth is that we were doing some major cleaning around the house and when I looked up, it was WAY later than I thought, and it was just not going to work to stay up putting this together

BUT I think you'll be ok with it. What I'm saying is that this countdown is literally CHOCK FULL of countdowny goodness so I feel alright with putting it up a little late. Enjoy! See you in about 100 minutes!

Countdown #181

***Featuring***
Arctic Monkeys
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Fitz & the Tantrums
Imagine Dragons
Linkin Park
Lorde
The Neighbourhood
Pearl Jam
U2
Vampire Weekend
The White Stripes
Young the Giant



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! One of the best ever! (Or two...)