Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Countdown! Thanksgiving! December! Oh My!

The Neighbourhood
Well, I'm typing this on Tuesday night because I don't want to be fussing with recording and posting and all of that hooey (which I love!) down at my folks' place this week/weekend. So it feels REALLY early, but I kind of like it.

I just want to thank you for coming to listen to my podcast. If you're reading this, then I'm thankful for you and all the steps that led you to my little corner of the Internet. I hope that you're happy you came when you leave and that you'll eagerly come back soon!

Countdown #176

***Featuring***
Arctic Monkeys
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Fitz & the Tantrums
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
MS MR
The Neighbourhood
Outkast
Panic! at the Disco featuring LOLO
Pearl Jam
The White Stripes

No comments: