Thursday, December 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 1993

In the Summer of 1993, my family moved from Nebraska to the East Coast (Annapolis, MD)

10. Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You...But I Lied
9. Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
8. Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
7. Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart/Sting - All For Love
6. DRS - Gangsta Lean
5. Salt-n-Pepa - Shoop
4. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
3. Mariah Carey - Hero
2. Ace of Base - All That She Wants


Well, since "The Sign" was a hit in 1994 (and so it's not going to feature in this series), I suppose I can play another song I like by Ace of Base. Mind you, I LOVE "The Sign" and only LIKE this, but this song is still really great and also really great at taking me back to the time when it was big. Which is kinda the point of this series, you know?

1. Janet Jackson - Again

No comments: