Thursday, December 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 1995

In the Summer of 1995, we moved to Virginia from Annapolis and I started 7th grade that Fall.


10. Groove Theory - Tell Me
9. Goo Goo Dolls - Name
8. TLC - Diggin' on You
7. Janet Jackson - Runaway
6. R. Kelly - You Remind Me of Something
5. Coolio featuring L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise
4. Mariah Carey - Fantasy

Gonna be a double Mariah Carey post this week. Because TWO of my favorite songs of hers were on the Top Ten this week in 1995. I mean, there's no denying how fantastic this song is. So catchy. So effortless. So wonderful.


3. LL Cool J - Hey Lover
2. Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
1. Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day

And then there's this. Goodness gracious I love this song. I heard it on the radio and went right out and bought the cassingle and played that thing over and over and over. I will put this song on to this day and be completely blissed out.

It's no surprise that this song holds the record for most weeks at number 1 (16 weeks).

No comments: