Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2004

10. Akon featuring Styles P - Locked Up
9. Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
8. Alicia Keys featuring Tony! Toni! Tone! - Diary


I hadn't really heard of any of the songs on this top ten. Ok, that's not fair. I'd heard the Avril song, the Ashlee song, the Maroon 5 song, and P.O.S nipped the hook from "Lean Back" for "Half-Cocked Concepts". I nearly featured the Maroon 5 song, because it actually gives me memories of the time period, but this is such an amazing song, I couldn't help but feature it. She has an amazing voice and this is such a chill song. Very fun.

7. Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me
6. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved


Ok, I can't help it. This is a really good song too. This whole album, in fact, was quite enjoyable. This song got a little overplayed, but it's fun to watch a video and see the band NOT be huge rock stars and see Adam Levine relatively un-inked

5. Usher & Alicia Keys - My Boo
4. Nelly featuring Jaheim - My Place
3. Lil' Flip featuring Lea - Sunshine
2. Terror Squad - Lean Back
1. Ciara featuring Petey Pablo - Goodies

No comments: