Thursday, October 31, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2000

10. Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You
9. Sisqo - Incomplete
8. Erykah Badu - Bag Lady
7. 98 Degrees - Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)
6. Destiny's Child - Jumpin, Jumpin'
5. Pink - Most Girls
4. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite


That drum part! This song excited me every single time it came on the radio. It seemed to herald something awesome on the horizon. Between this song and "Loser" (remember that awesome breakdown 3/4 of the way through "Loser"??), I'm actually surprised I never bought this album. I guess Amnesiac and Machina were coming out around the same time and I was devoting my energies to that kind of thing.

3. Creed - With Arms Wide Open
2. Madonna - Music
1. Christina Aguilera - Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You)

No comments: