Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Countdown: A Journey Through My Inbox

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head Tour
I get a lot of music-related emails in a given week, but this week seemed like there was an unprecedented number of them devoted to artists on the countdown. Maybe the robots are getting close to calibrating the perfect combination of music to email me about, or maybe it's just a coincidence. Either way, I spend a good deal of time reading from things that showed up in my inbox in the last week or two. The plus side: Very little mention is made of Wikipedia in this episode (though I recently donated to the Wikimedia Foundation, so my conscience is pretty clean on that front).

Countdown #169

***Featuring***
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Capital Cities
Coldplay
Fitz and the Tantrums
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
Kings of Leon
Lorde
The Neighbourhood
Tame Impala

No comments: