Monday, October 28, 2013

Mailbag Monday: Over the Wall

Animals / Tell Her I Love Her - single cover art 

Going through songs from 2013 for inclusion on my Festive Fifty longlist (I'll do a separate post on that right after I finish writing this. In fact, it may have gone up before this one goes up at 2. So look both before and after this post if you're confused about what I'm talking about.) and I realized I hadn't actually listened to the songs from this split put out by Gerry Loves Records. It's a split between John Knox Sex Club and Over the Wall.

I like the Over the Wall song, "Tell Her I Love Her" very much and will probably be including it on my longlist. It's something about the mixture between the Scottish accent, the synths, and the guitar. I just love it!



You can still buy the 45 that this appears on. Just Go Here!

No comments: