Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1968

10. Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - The Look of Love
9. Hugo Montenegro, His Orchestra, and Chorus - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
8. The Rascals - A Beautiful Morning
7. Aretha Franklin - Think
6. Archie Bell & the Drells - Tighten Up
5. Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
4. Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
3. Tommy James and the Shondells - Mony Mony
2. Herb Alpert - This Guy's in Love With You
1. Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson


I'm working at a different location today and I didn't have the foresight to prepare this post last night. So it's late to go up. I also might have done a little more looking into the other songs, but i figure, c'mon, this song's a classic. And I found a performance FROM the year we're throwing back to. So I'm appeased. How 'bout you?

No comments: