Monday, June 23, 2014

Off the Charts #7: Birthday 2013!


No Age
Well, I didn't think I was going to actually get this done. And, in fact, I thought that meant the end of this feature, but inspiration struck for some reason and so here we are. These are all the blogs that I subscribed to on my birthday last year that posted on my birthday (July 16). Multiple posts were pared down to one, because some blogs post a LOT! It's a long one, but I think it's enjoyable. And VERY eclectic!

Off the Charts #7: Birthday 2013

***Featuring***
Against Me!
The Bluetones
Cursive
The Dandy Warhols
Electric Soft Parade
Frank Ocean
The Hood Internet
Jack Handey
Kurt Vile
Michael Alvarado featuring Carissa Rae
Miles Davis featuring John Coltrane
Naked
No Age
Of Montreal
PHOX
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sara Bareilles
SCB
Smashing Pumpkins
The Vaccines
The Wild Swans

***And Featuring the Following Blogs***
What If? (Post From My Birthday)
The Vinyl Villain (After my birthday, JC moved blogs. He moved HERE)
Across the Kitchen Table (Post From My Birthday)
Culture Pop (Post From My Birthday)
Song, By Toad (Post From My Birthday)
I Sing In the Kitchen (Post From My Birthday)
Daytrotter (Post From My Birthday Featured in this Podcast)
Elements (Post From My Birthday)
I Am Fuel, You Are Friends (Post From My Birthday)
Page-Turner (Post From My Birthday)
Pigeons & Planes (Post From My Birthday)
Crestfallen (Post From My Birthday) (Oh, I have in my notes that I picked the song I picked for this post because a version (from the rerelease that I talk about) of it was released on my birthday, as well)
Panda Head (Post From My Birthday)
The Hood Internet (Post From My Birthday)
Sandpaper Suit (Post From My Birthday)
Sirens of Decay (Post From My Birthday)
Linear Tracking Lives (Post From My Birthday)
Snopes (Post From My Birthday)
We Listen For You (Post From My Birthday)
Listen Before You Buy (Now over at Unrecorded) (Post From My Birthday)

No comments: