Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1966

10. The Chiffons - Sweet Talkin Guy
9. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
8. The Capitols - Cool Jerk
7. Robert Parker - Barefootin'
6. The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
5. Simon and Garfunkel - I Am a Rock
4. The Lovin Spoonful - Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?
3. The Rolling Stones - Paint, It, Black


Well, I think it's about time that we did a Rolling Stones track. And this video really stood out to me. Look at them, lookin all fancy in their suits and army jackets. There were a bunch of videos I ALMOST posted, but it feels like the Stones have won the day.

(On further inspection, I played a Stones track as recently as 1971. But who cares? This song rocks.)

2. Frank Sinatra - Strangers in the Night
1. The Beatles - Paperback Writer

No comments: