Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Countdown: Gonna be sleeping in the podcast doghouse for a bit here...

The Black Keys
Well, once again, I've forgotten the anniversary of the podcast. Actually....now that I think of it, this is the first time that's happened. I was thinking of the anniversary of the blog itself, which i have missed, I believe, every single year. No, I usually remember the podcast's birthday. Hopefully, the 4th birthday isn't a big one.

It's a great show this week. A bunch of movement and surprises and bonus songs and stuff that I included without remembering that i could be playing bonus songs to celebrate, but rather just playing bonus songs because I like them! (Idea for t-shirt: "Live life like it's your podcast's birthday")

Countdown #193

***Featuring***
Alan Wilkis
Arctic Monkeys
Bastille
The Black Keys
Cage the Elephant
Fitz & the Tantrums
Foster the People
Jaydiohead
KONGOS
Lorde
Phantogram
Radiohead
Young the Giant

No comments: