Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1982

We're officially over the rainbow, people. All of these songs were on the top 10 more than a year before I was bornnnnnnn [eerie echo]

10. Little River Band - Take It Easy on Me
9. Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band
8. Diana Ross - Mirror, Mirror
7. Hall and Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
6. Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
5. Stevie Wonder - That Girl
4. The Cars - Shake It Up


I was actually going to play the Joan Jett song, but I played it in the Billboard All-Time Hot 100 countdown (Part 4 specifically), and this is also a fantastic song. It would be a shame to play one great song twice and miss out on playing another great song.

3. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'n Roll
2. Journey - Open Arms
1. J. Geils Band - Centerfold

No comments: