Thursday, March 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1980

When this chart came out, John Lennon was still alive.


10. Linda Ronstadt - How Do I Make You
9. Kool & the Gang - Too Hot
8. Shalamar - The Second Time Around
7. Rupert Holmes - Him
6. Donna Summer - On the Radio
5. The Spinners - Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me, Girl
4. Andy Gibb - Desire
3. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love


Rumor has it that John Lennon heard this song and was inspired to get back into music. I can't find confirmation of that, but it would be pretty cool if it were true.

2. Dan Fogelberg - Longer
1. Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)


I'm not just going to NOT put the Pink Floyd video up, just because I also wanted to put the Queen video up. Of course, this is from the movie The Wall, but it's as good a music video as any, don't you think?
 

No comments: