Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Countdown: White Stripes on the Bonus Segment, We Hardly Knew Ye

Arctic Monkeys
Now, THIS is a more typical show, in terms of deadline. I'm not early. I'm not late. I'm right where I usually am: typing up the blog post for a podcast at nearly 1 AM. It's a sultry, film-noirish life I lead, isn't it? (Just noticed the word "noirish" looks like "no irish", which is a stance I certainly don't hold any truck with. Irish Welcome!)

There's a very indulgent bonus feature thing in this episode, but you have to get through the first half to find it. Happy hunting!

Countdown #191

***Featuring***
Arctic Monkeys
Barenaked Ladies
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Fitz & the Tantrums
Foster the People
KONGOS
Lorde
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Neighbourhood
Phantogram
The Vandals
The White Stripes
Young the Giant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come/go combos an inspiration!!!!!