Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Countdown! 500 Posts!!

The White Stripes in 2003
Well, you can definitely feel how tired I am by the end of this one. Sometimes the podcast just takes longer and I get distracted by watching Batdad Vines. Fortunately/Unfortunately, it's Daylight Savings tonight, so it's not actually as late as it feels and maybe this is my way of acclimating? Who knows.

I meant to mention that this post was my 500th on the podcast, but I forgot. So let me do it here.

THIS POST IS MY 500TH!!!

In about a month and a half, this blog will turn 6. So that means...an average of about 83 a year. Or 7 a month. Or about a post ever 4 or so days. But the thing is that 299 of those 500 have been in the past 2 years. And 392 of them have been in the last 3 years. So you could say I've picked up the pace.

Wait. That's counting my 6th birthday as today, but I still have a month or so to go till then. But it's pretty close. So, the averages aren't exactly right but the 299 and 392 stats still are.


Oh, the podcast? Sure. Here it is. And thanks for coming to my blog. Here's to 500 more posts before we all simultaneously decide to stop using the Internet and go outside for a global kickball tournament.

Countdown #172

***Featuring***
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Capital Cities
Fitz & the Tantrums
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
Lorde
MS MR
The Neighbourhood
Thirty Seconds to Mars
The White Stripes

No comments: