Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday DOUBLE FEATURE: Nicki Minaj "Anaconda" / Jeremih featuring YG "Don't Tell 'Em"

Hi. So I missed last week's Top Ten Tuesday. It was one of those things where I remembered it and then forgot again and over and over until it was Wednesday morning.

So what we're gonna do is a double feature. But that's not enough to make up for the transgression for missing a week of this feature. So we're going to double up on the double feature. You see, both songs featured on this week's TTT sample songs from the 90's. So here's 4 freakin videos!

Feature 1:


A bold sample from Nicki Minaj. A raunchy, empowering song celebrating the female posterior that samples a raunchy, empowering song celebrating the female posterior. We're through the looking glass, here, people.



Feature 2:


This one is a less obvious sample, but I think I like it even more. "Rhythm is a Dancer" is one of the songs I think about when I imagine clubs in the early 90's. I like the Jeremih song, too.



No comments: