Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2009

10. Taylor Swift - Fearless
9. Kings of Leon - Only By the Night


     1. Closer
     2. Crawl
     3. Sex on Fire
     4. Use Somebody


I made a semi-promise to myself not to post about an album for a year that I featured as a song the last time around. And I definitely did Taylor Swift last time we were in 2009. And I DEFINITELY wanted to feature her album again. And then I thought about doing one of the songs from the Black Keys album, but I figured I'd showcase an album that never really personally grabbed me on the whole but had some fantastic singles. "Use Somebody" is the cream of the crop.

I also like the Paramore cover version:

 
     5. Manhattan
     6. Revelry
     7. 17
     8. Notion
     9. I Want You
   10. Be Somebody
   11. Cold Desert

8. Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
7. The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.
6. Trey Songz - Ready
5. Brooks & Dunn - #1's...And Then Some
4. Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...Pt. II
3. Whitney Houston - I Look To You
2. Miley Cyrus - The Time of Our Lives EP
1. Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3

No comments: