Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2011

10. Eric Church - Chief
9. Jason Aldean - My Kind of Party
8. Muppets: The Green Album


     1. OK Go - The Muppet Show Theme Song
     2. Weezer and Hayley Williams (of Paramore) - Rainbow Connection
     3. The Fray - Mahna Mahna
     4. Alkaline Trio - Movin' Right Along
     5. My Morning Jacket - Our World
     6. Amy Lee (of Evanescence) - Halfway Down the Stairs
     7. Sondre Lerche - Mr. Bassman
     8. The Airborne Toxic Event - Wishing Song
     9. Brandon Saller (of Atreyu) and Billy Martin (of Good Charlotte) - Night Life
   10. Andrew Bird - Bein' Green
   11. Matt Nathanson - I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along
   12. Rachel Yamagata - I'm Going to Go Back There Someday

Once again, I should have done the Adele album and I nearly did. Second choice was going to be the Kanye/Jay-Z collab. But then I listened to this album again. I had sort of written it off as containing like 3 good songs, but listening to it today, I was kind of blown away. It's a very fun and well-crafted album. If I had my druthers, I'd post a video for the Alkaline Trio song (my favorite on the album from the start) but the only one that appears to be an official video is the OK Go video. But they make good videos, so you know you're in for a treat. Enjoy!


7. Luke Bryan - Tailgates and Tanlines
6. Now 39
5. Pistol Annies - Hell on Heels
4. Barbra Streisand - What Matters Most
3. Adele - 21
2. Jay-Z and Kanye West - Watch the Throne
1. Game - The R.E.D. Album

No comments: