Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2012

10. Yellowcard - Southern Air

   
     1. Awakening
     2. Surface of the Sun
     3. Surface of the Sun
     4. Here I Am Alive
     5. Sleep in the Snow
     6. A Vicious Kind
     7. Telescope
     8. Rivertown Blues
     9. Ten
   10. Southern Air

For the purposes of records for posterity, I probably should have done the Adele album or the Maroon 5 album, but I love Yellowcard and the very end of summer is the best time to listen to Yellowcard. And I hadn't heard anything from this album. And I liked the songs I heard in researching for this post. So basically everyone wins!

Here's my favorite video that I watched. I love the concept. The girl is the singer from the band We Are The In Crowd


9. Zac Brown Band - Uncaged
8. Adele - 21
7. One Direction - Up All Night
6. Justin Bieber - Believe
5. Maroon 5 - Overexposed
4. Insane Clown Posse - Mighty Death Pop
3. Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't
2. NOW 43
1. 2 Chainz - Based on a T.R.U. Story

No comments: