Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shy Around Strangers - "It's Alright"

It is always so awesome when I can actually follow up on a band. Back in March, I wrote this blog post about Shy Around Strangers. I was very stoked about them then and I'm even more stoked now.

Someone was looking at that blog post and it reminded me about them, so I looked on my iTunes and the song didn't make the transfer to the new laptop, so I went to their Bandcamp page and from there jumped over to their website where I was INCREDIBLY stoked to see that they have released their SECOND single also for FREE!!

The debut EP should be coming out this month, unless there've been delays.

Just like before, I'm going to post the embedded player (this time from Soundcloud) instead of my own link to the MP3, because I want you to let the band know you're digging it.

Enjoy!

No comments: