Saturday, March 17, 2012

Off The Charts #4: Birthday 2011

So, it's super sad that I have to put 2011 on the title of the episode because I was ready for putting this up in like August. That would have been a very good time to do it, huh? But I didn't.

So, anyways. This is a podcast featuring a song from each blog that I followed on my birthday last year that POSTED on my birthday last year. I'm planning on doing it again this year, so if you're wanting to plan a special "James's Birthday post" then you might want to start planning now!

I was going to wait until the 16th or something so that it could at least be on the day of my birthday if not the month, but I figure I've waited long enough....DAMMIT and yesterday was the 16th. I didn't realize that until just now. Well, I'm certainly not waiting for April 16th. So, enjoy!

 Off the Charts #4: Birthday 2011

***Featuring***
Artie Ziff
Elton John
Fembots
Holy Shit
The Human League
Lach
Lenny Kravitz
The Smiths

Here are the websites I culled from:

Me Write Blog Good
The Vinyl Villain
Daytrotter
Song, By Toad
I Sing In the Kitchen
Culture Pop
Cathedrals of Sound


I'll see you all next July 16, when I will hopefully be able to get the episode up in a more timely fashinon. And it'll almost certainly be longer too!


No comments: