Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 2012 Media Update


It's already March, you guys. When you're dreading something in the middle of February, it's March really quickly. But things have settled back down at work and I'm excited to do my Media Update!

Last Song/MP3 I listened to: So, on the drive home tonight we were listening to the radio. The last song I heard before we got home was Foster the People singing "Pumped Up Kicks". Have you heard of this song? ;-) However, just now I saw Maroon 5 and Travie McCoy perform "Stereo Hearts" on....

Last TV show I watched: SNL from 11/5/11. Which had Charlie Day as host and Maroon 5 as musical guests. I couldn't really find any links for the specific episode, so here's a link to the Season 37 Wikipedia page. I'm catching up on SNL from this season and this is the episode I'm on. It's almost over. Each time I see Charlie Day in something I enjoy him a little more. Maybe I should try It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. What do you guys think of that show? Any big fans?

Last Movie I watched: We used the ticket vouchers I got from my tutoring company for Christmas to go see Wanderlust last weekend. I really really enjoyed this movie. It had some comedic valleys, but I would say it's about 95% peaks. Paul Rudd is really great. I think I don't give him enough credit, you know?

Last Written Work I read: Ok, I have a couple of answers for this. The last thing I read for myself was Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pantheon which is the seventh e-book for this series. You can download all of the books in this series for free for Kindle on Amazon. Here's the link if you're interested. 
           But if I'm being completely honest, then I have to count the book that I read 4 times at a Reading Under the Stars event at my wife's school: Miss Smith Reads Again! It was a great book and it had dinosaurs!
           And then right before I came down here to write this post, I read my daughter the book Goodnight Gorilla 1.5 times. She does NOT like the page where all the animals are in the zookeeper's bedroom and are all saying goodnight to the zookeeper's wife. But she's kind of fascinated by the next page where it's all black but for the two circles of her eyes. I think she's not sure if she likes it or not....

See you in April!

No comments: