Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Unprecedented Countdown

Well, I've never done a countdown like this before. It was certainly an experience and there's (appropriately) not much more to say about this. It's an enjoyable episode and I think you'll enjoy it a lot!

Thanks so much to my sister for all her help and contributions this week.

Countdown #94

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
The Black Keys
Chevelle
Foo Fighters
Foster the People
Fun
Gotye
Grimes
Grouplove
Janelle Monae
Kimbra
Rise Against
Young the Giant

3 comments:

Greer said...

I just started listening... you do not sound so good my friend!!

I'm glad to see it hasn't gotten in the way of MacGyver Monday though :). Hope you are okay.

James! said...

Haha I sound a lot better now!

Thanks for the kind words, Greer :)

Greer said...

I am not going to take sides on the Foster the People kurfluffle but the whole podcast was so cute and funny with the two of you.

Glad you are better.