Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Give Me Light: The Wayne Foundation Compilation

Well, if you have listened to my podcasts or read my blog since last summer, you might be aware that I've been using some of my time trying to put together a compilation of female artists/female-led bands that I could put up on Bandcamp and sell to benefit The Wayne Foundation

I have completed it and uploaded it and it's on sale now!

It's only $2 (or more if you're so inclined...) and the track list is as follows:

1. She Might Bite - Empty
2. The Jesse Minute - Sinking
3. My First Earthquake - Neon For You
4. Blue Bird - Give Me Light
5. The Nearly Deads - Never Look Back
6. Alyssa Poppin - Scream Out
7. Dessa - Into the Spin

And you can click this link to download the album!

I really feel like it has something for every type of music fan.
So tell your friends, tell your family, shout it from the rooftops!

No comments: