Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Bruno Mars "Locked Out of Heaven"

Here's the song that entered 2013 at #1. It has been sitting at #2 for the past couple of weeks while "Thrift Shop" (which you'll remember from a couple of weeks ago) holds the top position. This song comes from his latest album, Unorthodox Jukebox which you can purchase at Amazon or iTunes

I saw Bruno Mars perform it on SNL and it was really fantastic. I think I don't give him enough credit and I'm sure that if I checked out his albums, I would enjoy them immensely!



And, as a bonus, here is Bruno Mars again, performing "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Walking on the Moon" with Sting, and then "Could You Be Loved" along with Rihanna, Damien Marley and Ziggy Marley in the Bob Marley tribute from this year's Grammys. It was one of my favorite performances of the evening. 


No comments: