Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Countdown: Let's Hear It For Squandered Time!


So, I finished last week's countdown pretty much as early as I possibly could. I thought that that might mean I would also be able to finish THIS week's early and get myself into a situation where I was always way ahead of the recording schedule.

But here it is, 1:17 am on Sunday morning and I'm finally getting around to posting the countdown I just finished recording. Oh well. Things come up, you know? And I'm sure I used the extra time that recording early freed up in very productive and efficient ways....

Anyways, here's the countdown! It has 3 bonus songs and is only slightly longer than last week's! Craziness!


***Featuring***
Atlas Genius
The Black Keys
Frightened Rabbit
fun. 
Green Day
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Mumford & Sons
Muse
Of Monsters and Men
Silversun Pickups

No comments: