Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Recorded this New Countdown on Thursday And I'm happy I did!

I had such a busy couple of days and I just wouldn't have been able to have this week's post up on time if I hadn't recorded early. Let's hear it for doing things earlier than the last minute!

*Applause Break*

So, here's the new countdown. It's quite enjoyable and good and fun.

One last thing: If you can watch the Grammys tonight, I'd recommend it. I think it's going to be a pretty great show. The nominees in the categories I noted are amazing. So check it out. I'll even tell you when/where it's on...It's on CBS at 8 pm ET/PT (Because, screw you Mountain Time). So check it out!


***Featuring***
Atlas Genius
The Black Keys
fun.
Green Day
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Of Monsters and Men
Mumford & Sons
Muse
Passion Pit
Silversun Pickups

No comments: