Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Flo Rida featuring Sia "Wild Ones"

Couple of things:

1. The great thing about time is that there are two 10 o'clocks per day!
2. I'm gonna be posting a lot today and tomorrow. Be prepared.
3. Mainstream rap song alert! You've been warned

Ok. So this is a song that's been in the top 10 for the time period that I've been focusing on this series. It's by a rapper that I frankly have not been able to stand since he starting dropping the hits. "Low" was annoying when it was on every 5 minutes and in every commercial, but now that the years have passed, I much prefer it to "Right Round" which always just makes me want to listen to Dead or Alive:


But that's not the song. The other thing? His name is Flo Rida and he's from Florida. That kind of thing sometimes tickles me, but in this case just makes me grumpy.

But this song is catchy. It has a chorus that I'm sure would be annoying if I heard it all the time, but I don't so it's just a chorus that sticks in my head. And the rap, for it being a "let's just have some fun tonight" rap, is pretty fun. And everyone looks like they had fun making the video. Enjoy!


No comments: