Sunday, May 20, 2012

We'll always have Countdowns...

Even though I'm adjusting to my new schedule at my new job and that's making it hard to do my other normal postings, I have enough experience making these podcasts that I can do them in one sitting if I put my mind to it.

I should have a new laptop sometime this summer and I think that's going to mean a renaissance for this blog. I will have email submissions, my external hard drive, and my recording location all in one place. It's going to be killer.

So. I made you a countdown. Hope you like it!

Countdown #104

***Featuring***
The Black Keys
fun. featuring Janelle Monae
Gotye featuring Kimbra
Green Day
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
Linkin Park
M83
Neon Trees
Of Monsters and Men
Silversun Pickups

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This list is great! I'm a big fan of Gotye & Kimbra. Her album comes out tomorrow so you should all check it out!

Greer said...

Hi James,

I just got to listen to it, you are too funny! I was actually making myself eggs and tea and having a little break this time so I wasn't all that productive. You put a couple of my favorite dancy ones on the cd so I will reserve comment on that for now :)).

Always great to listen to you, thank you so much.