Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Countdown I almost forgot to finish making!

Yes it's true. I don't always knock countdowns out in one sitting. Usually it's more like two. Sometimes three sittings. This time it was three, but the third very nearly didn't happen at all! Thank goodness I have a routine where I look at the blogs before I go to bed (is that what people will do instead of "reading the paper" in 20 years? Is it actually what people mostly do now?) and that jarred the idea that I publish on Sunday mornings!

But here it is in all it's glory. 103.

Countdown #103

***Featuring***
The Black Keys
fun. featuring Janelle Monae
Gotye featuring Kimbra
Grouplove
Linkin Park
M83
Neon Trees
Of Monsters and Men
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Silversun Pickups

2 comments:

Greer said...

Well, I was doing chores. But there was dancing, and you are excellent company (and very funny wen punchy).

Thanks James.

Greer said...

I mean *when*... who is punchy now ??