Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Gotye featuring Kimbra "Somebody That I Used To Know"

What I'm trying to do is hamstring myself by doing all the easy ones now. That way, I make it really hard when I have to decide whether I want to talk about Flo Rida or One Direction.

Plus, I've been singing this all day and so it seems fitting to talk about it.

Finally, you definitely know this song if you have listened to any of the past 10 or so countdowns (which, I'm kind of guessing you have?)

So here's a Gotye smorgasbord.

The original video:


He was on SNL recently. And they did a Digital Short that is funnier if you've seen the above Original. Here's the Digital Short:


And here's the fantastic SNL performance:


And then here's the performance from Glee that I also love (so sue me.):



It's a great song. And I imagine it'll be sticking around for some time.

No comments: