Thursday, December 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1998


10. Shania Twain - Come On Over

9. 'N Sync - Home For Christmas

     1. Home For Christmas
     2. Under My Tree
     3. I Never Knew the Meaning of Christmas
     4. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays


     5. The Christmas Song
     6. I Guess It's Christmas Time
     7. All I Want Is You This Christmas
     8. The First Noel
     9. In Love on Christmas
   10. It's Christmas
   11. O Holy Night


   12. Love's in Our Hearts (On Christmas Day)
   13. The Only Gift
   14. Kiss Me at Midnight
 
I figured that, since nothing really jumped out at me this week, I would feature the Christmas album on the list. This is the last Throwback Thursday before Christmas (Technically, Christmas is a Thursday. But I will probably post a couple of classic Holiday songs, regardless of when they're from).

So the first video is the super produced video for the single. And then the second one kind of showcases the actual talent of these guys.

I feel like it's a sign of my ever-increasing maturity that I can post about a late 90's boy band and not be worried about being made fun of. I never owned this Christmas album, but I certainly can appreciate the talent that was there!

8. Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys
7. Mariah Carey - #1's
6. 2Pac - Greatest Hits
5. Metallica - Garage Inc.
4. Jewel - Spirit
3. 'N Sync - N'Sync
2. Celine Dion - These Are Special Times
1. Garth Brooks - Double Live

No comments: