Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Festive Fifty 2014 (Part 1)



 Well, here it is! And on schedule! Enjoy and come back, ideally next week for Part 2!


Festive Fifty 2014 (Part 1)
(as always, I apologize for this not being available as a podcast on iTunes, but hopefully this will suffice)

Tracklist:

50. Fink - Looking Too Closely (Niels)
49. Bleachers - Rollercoaster (James)
48. Damien Rice - I Don't Want to Change You (Victoria via James)
47. Angel Haze - Black Synagogue (Pieter)
46. Vance Joy - Mess Is Mine (Nat)
45. Morrissey - Kiss Me a Lot (Tricia)
44. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance (Kathy)
43. Real Estate - Past Lives (EJ)
42. Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me to Church (Jeremy)
41. Stars - No One is Lost (Rachel)
40. Phantogram - Bill Murray (James)
39. Perfume Genius - Queen (Kristen)
38. Temples - Shelter Song (Kathy)
37. Beck - Blue Moon (Kev and Bella)
36. Wye Oak - Shriek (Linda)
35. Warpaint - Love is To Die (Linda)
34. Alvvays - Archie, Marry Me (Andrew)

3 comments:

Natsthename said...

Love this! And, Kathy, I don't know if I'm the only one who nominated Stolen Dance, but I'm happy you liked it! It sure made me dance around the place.

James! said...

What a dark horse song Stolen Dance turned out to be. It was #1 for TEN weeks on the Alternative Songs chart!

Kathy said...

It genuinely made me grin like the Cheshire Cat