Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2006

10. Weird Al Yankovic - Straight Outta Lynwood
9. Fergie - The Dutchess
8. Clay Aiken - A Thousand Different Ways
7. Hinder - Extreme Behavior
6. John Mayer - Continuum
5. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds


     1. FutureSex/LoveSound
     2. SexyBack featuring Timbaland
     3. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)
     4. My Love featuring T.I.


     5. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)
     6. What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)
     7. Chop Me Up featuring Timbaland and Three 6 Mafia
     8. Damn Girl featuring will.i.am
     9. Summer Love/Set the Mood (Prelude)
   10. Until the End of Time
   11. Losing My Way
   12. (Another Song) All Over Again

I was relieved to learn that I hadn't posted about a song from this album when 2006 came around the last time. Relieved and surprised. This is a great album. Actually, I can only attest to the singles. I have it on my iPod, but I can't say that I've listened to the whole thing all the way through. I'll rectify that soon.

Of all the catchy singles, "My Love" has always been my favorite. It's such a steady, smooth, chill song. I like the video too. Good dancing. Having just finished watching it before I started writing, I have to say my favorite moment is when the girl is pulling the rubber band on T.I.'s wrist with her teeth and it breaks and he smiles and she smiles and mouths "Sorry". It was an honest moment and I liked it.


4. Alan Jackson - Like Red on a Rose
3. Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic
2. Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O.
1. Ludacris - Release Therapy

No comments: