Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2004

10. Sum 41 - Chuck
9. Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying
8. Good Charlotte - The Chronicles of Life and Death
7. Green Day - American Idiot


     1. American Idiot
     2. Jesus of Suburbia
          I. Jesus of Suburbia
         II. City of the Damned
        III. I Don't Care
        IV. Dearly Beloved
         V. Tales of Another Broken Home


     3. Holiday
     4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
     5. Are We the Waiting?
     6. St. Jimmy
     7. Give Me Novacaine
     8. She's a Rebel
     9. Extraordinary Girl
   10. Letterbomb
   11. Wake Me Up When September Ends
   12. Homecoming
         I. The Death of St. Jimmy
        II. East 12th St.
       III. Nobody Likes You
       IV. Rock and Roll Girlfriend
        V. We're Coming Home Again
   13. Whatsername

An appropriately intense video for an album that is a lot more intense than people remember. I probably talked about this when I did the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" video the first time 2005 came around on this series, but I'll never forget listening to this in the car with my friend Riley and marveling at how innovative it was. And I'll stand by that feeling to this day.

6. Hilary Duff - Hillary Duff
5. Mos Def - The New Danger
4. Celine Dion - Miracle
3. Nelly - Suit
2. Usher - Confessions
1. George Strait - 50 Number Ones

No comments: