Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Imagine Dragons "Radioactive"

This week's TTT was super easy. It's the song that's currently topping the Countdown! So OF COURSE I'm going to feature it when it enters the Top Ten of the BIG chart! It leaped 8 positions to go from #15 to #7. Which is awesome.

The video is so strange. It has Lou Diamond Phillips and a bunch of stuffed animals who should be cute but are somehow ALL incredibly creepy (I'm including LDP in that statement).

But I have ALWAYS loved a good story video and this is a fun and odd and excellent story video.



And here's a Making Of video that I found. A video like this is always fun to see Behind the Scenes. It looks like everyone had a good time. And LDP sings the song that I was singing throughout Hurricane Sandy. So. We're pretty much best friends.

No comments: