Tuesday, October 20, 2020

New Countdown!: July 2019

 

KennyHoopla "the world is flat and this is the edge" Single | HYPEBEAST
KennyHoopla

Alright. Here we are, back in the saddle. One of the best things about switching to monthly posts is that I can get fairly behind but I'm still not all that behind, if you take my meaning. So here is the countdown for the month of July. I've been working very hard to get caught up on all my editing and I think I'm going to hopefully be able to finish the year with a sigh of relief from a job well done! This is a good countdown and it contains the debut of a song that you're going to want to pay attention to now, so that you can remember where you were when we're still talking about it months and months and months later!

Countdown #419 (July 2020)

***Featuring***

AJR
All Time Low featuring blackbear 
Cage the Elephant
Chad Kroeger & Josey Scott
Elton John
Fall Out Boy 
The Head & the Heart
KennyHoopla
Major Lazer featuring Marcus Mumford
Matt Maeson
powfu featuring beabadoobee 
The Strokes
Tame Impala
twentyonepilots
Weezer

No comments: