Monday, March 7, 2016

P.O.S "Sleepdrone/Superposition" [NEW SONG]





It's almost 3 am as I'm typing this. I have to operate a motor vehicle tomorrow, so I should make this quick. I'm sure I'll be talking about this song all year long, so I don't need to be exhaustive in this post.

Eariler today (or, like, yesterday? Sunday.) P.O.S posted on Facebook (and probably other places too) that he would be releasing a new song on Monday. I was looking at Instagram when I saw that he had posted the album art.

Even though it's late, I realized it might be on iTunes. And it is.

And it's great. You guys. It's almost 9 minutes of P.O.S plus everyone from Kathleen Hanna from Bikini Kill (and Le Tigre) to Astronautilus to his son, Jake (who goes by the name Hard_R, which is a fantastic name).

It's weird and intense and great. And you should buy it.

Here's the iTunes link.

Here's the link to listen on Spotify

And here's the Bandcamp link 

Watch doomtree.net for more information about, like, a physical release or an album or something. You should be watching doomtree.net anyways.

1 comment:

James! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.