Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1989

10. Bon Jovi - New Jersey
9. Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl
8. Anita Baker - Giving You the Best That I Got
7. Def Leppard - Hysteria
6. Guns N Roses - G N R Lies
5. Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth
4. Edie Brickell - Shooting Rubberbands At the Stars
3. Traveling Wilburys - Traveling Wilburys
2. Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction


     1. Welcome to the Jungle


     2. It's So Easy
     3. Nightrain
     4. Out ta Get Me
     5. Mr. Brownstone
     6. Paradise City
     7. My Michelle
     8. Think About You
     9. Sweet Child o' Mine
   10. You're Crazy
   11. Anything Goes
   12. Rocket Queen

Well, there were many contenders for who I would feature for this year. And if this album hadn't been an option I would probably have gone for the Traveling Wilburys album, but c'mon. I'm not going to pass up on the album upon which the blog's title is based! That's just not smart!

I have this album on my iPod, but I've never listened to it. I think I'll rectify that this week.

1. Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel

No comments: