Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Countdown: If I Didn't Know Any Better, I'd Say We Were in 2011 Again....

Bastille
MAN, I hope "Pompeii" makes it to July 14th. I don't even care what the number generator says that week. I know exactly who gets the picture at the top that week!

This one starts off super new and then settles into some of the songs we know and love.....although I suppose that's not entirely true. There are new songs and not new songs. Bonus songs and not bonus songs. Just like always. Enjoy!

Countdown #184

***Featuring***
Arctic Monkeys
Bastille
Cage the Elephant
Foster the People
Gnarls Barkley
Imagine Dragons
Lorde
The Neighbourhood
Pearl Jam
Vampire Weekend
Young the Giant

1 comment:

Rickey said...

Okay... I know you keep saying you're on the fence with Bastille... I say search out "Things We Lost In The Fire" "Oblivion" and "Laughter Lines,"... If those aren't for you, then the album's probably just not for you, because "Pompeii" is really the only one of its kind. Also... Just get Pure Heroine already... If you like the stuff off the EP... You're gonna love what's on the LP. **end transmission**