Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shy Around Strangers - Shy Around Strangers EP

So, I have finally heard the rest of the debut EP from Shy Around Strangers (click the label at the bottom to see the other posts about them) and, though I wouldn't have thought it possible, it's so much better than the first two singles would suggest.

I'm worried that that sounds like a backhanded compliment or something. But I hope you understand me: I was already stoked to hear this thing. I knew it would be special. I just didn't realize it would be THIS special.

I saw another review that ended by saying that they are anxiously waiting for a full-length. Add me to that list.

You can stream the EP here or here

And then when you fall in love with it like I have, you can buy it on iTunes, Amazon, or (and of course I'd recommend this option if you don't have GC's to spend) the band's website.

If you buy it from the band's website, you also get acoustic versions of the songs I've posted by them in earlier posts. Also, it's the least expensive of the three options. So, more songs, for less money. Whatta deal!

This is my 300th post. I'm glad that this is what I posted about on my 300th post.

No comments: