Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Laptop means...

...a functional, and satisfying blog again!

I am so excited to get going on some reviewing and music blog type stuff. I may do a (possibly short) weekly series where I review something from the Song, By Toad catalog, as there have been several new releases by them since I killed the laptop in January. And I feel like you, the reader would want to know about stuff released by SBT.

I also am thinking that I should be able to be more prompt in talking about music that bands send me. If you've sent me music in the past 6 months and heard nothing back, give it another shot.

Also, keep your eyes peeled in August, because I think we'll be seeing the return of a certain Monday feature all about a lovable, mulleted Minnesotan handyman/spy.

I'm not going to say "big things are coming up for the blog" but it sure feels like it, you know?

No comments: